Congratulations to the 2015 graduates of Stratford and Bunnell high schools.
We are all heartbroken by the horrific incident that took place last week in Charleston, S.C.
For the last couple of weeks I’ve been contemplating when the right time would be to write and publish something about my experience as the son of a cancer survivor.
Using the grill is a summer staple for many but residents should still remember to be cautious while around an open flame and propane tanks.
State environmental agencies are urging residents to leave firewood at home this summer to help prevent the introduction and spread of destructive wood pests, like the Asian longhorned beetle, and to buy and burn firewood near their vacation or camping destination.